Saturday, January 2, 2010

Business, as usual

This past year, Christopher Cantell and Frederic Artru have hired a SEO firm to clean up the search engine results, trying to decouple their names from the Sigex Foundry. If that works out for them, only time can tell...

Anyway, remember Linda Yancy Kidsley, who was Christopher Cantell's business partner in the Hill-Holiday lawsuit? Wonder what she's been doing? Well, she and her brother have started helping people in distress. They've started a real estate investment company. Here's what they do, in their own words:

The sole reason this brother and sister team started the company was to help people.

Our Mission is to help Homeowners who are struggling to make their mortgage payments and facing foreclosure by negotiating a short sale with their lenders, purchasing their properties directly from the bank, thereby getting their mortgages satisfied, so they can move on with their lives.


What this basically means is that they look for people who can't pay their mortgage anymore and buy the house directly from the bank, for whatever price the bank is willing to sell it for, while supposedly taking the heat off the debtor's back. Well, Mother Theresa, the debtor is still in shit, since he still has to pay interest to the bank, while you've just gotten a house for less money than the market price. You're so awesome!


Meanwhile, Donna Baker Schwenk, Lisa Yancy Kidsley's former business partner has filed what appears to be a patent for a remote controlled lamp/air freshner/etc. God, if only da Vinci would've thought of that!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, is it possible to leave you a message that will be not published ?
thanks

SigEx Foundry said...

Sure. Just mail it to sigexfoundry [at] gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I ended up on this blog while googling some keywords like Natalia Suvorova and techsourceinternational.com. The whois records for this domain mentions something about SigEx. I briefly read some posts and comments in this blog and I am a bit unsure how to proceed. I am between jobs and a few days ago I applied for a job listed on a page specialized in posting job opportunities. I received an email informing me to contact a recruiter to setup an interview. The name mentioned above appears in the email's signature.

SigEx Foundry said...

If I were in your shoes, I would stay out of it, as you probably don't have money to throw away right now.

On the other hand, you don't have to trust my story (although I had all the good reasons to write it) and go see for yourself. Just keep in mind that, apart from some braindead Flash applets, I've never, ever, seen anything done (or delivered, for that mattered) by these guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh do I have some stories about how Natalia came to be a part of this ridiculous company! I sent you an e-mail at "sigexfoundry@gmail.com". Truly hope you do still actively check this ;)

Anonymous said...

sorry valeriusus@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to find out more about Linda Kidsley, as I lost a deal of money dealing with her and her brother. Please help! SOS! I will give you my address if you have something to tell me.

Anonymous said...

PS The company that Linda Kidsley and her brother owed that stole my money was American Family Properites. I need anyone with information about their dealings to contact me please. I am seeking criminal charges against them as I write this.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Get A Wider Range Of Pleasure Toys Click On The Link XTC Adult Supercenter Sarasota